When choosing the best employee scheduling software for your business, you have a lot of options. Not all of them are good, so how do you know who to work with and who to avoid?
Just like cars, software is best chosen with the mindset “try before you buy.” You might purchase a software and realize that it isn’t at all what you’re looking for. Scheduling a demo or free trial of your scheduling software before you fully commit to it can help give you a feel of how it works and if it will be the right option for your business. Read on to learn why it’s beneficial to participate in a software demo and make sure to book a time with one of our experts to see our software for yourself!
5 Reasons To Schedule A Software Demo
- Ensure You Love The Layout – Does the actual look of the software make sense to you? Everyone’s brain functions a little differently and what makes sense to one person might look confusing to another. Some people love a minimalist design, whereas others enjoy having every single button in front of them at any given time. The Scheduling+ dashboard was designed by top-tier designers to offer a beautiful layout that is easy to use. If something doesn’t make sense to you during your demo, just ask!
- Look For Features You Will Use – Is the software you’re demoing going to cut it for your business? Does it have all of the bells and whistles you need? Even seemingly small features such as a drag-and-drop interface like Scheduling+ utilizes can save you time and hassle in your day-to-day management tasks.
- Check For Scalability – Is this software going to be able to grow with your business? Perhaps your business is small and you only need an employee scheduling system right now, but two years from now you might need a software to handle task management and payroll. Or you might quadruple the number of employees you have. When demoing a software, be sure to think about the ten-year plan for your business and analyze whether or not this software can support you when you get there.
- Spot Red Flags – Participating in a demonstration of your potential employee scheduling software gives you the opportunity to spot red flags. Does the software seem glitchy? Is the demonstrator, who should be the expert, having trouble figuring out how the software works? Pay attention during the demo and look for anything that you think will cause problems in the long-run.
- Make Sure You Like The People – Finally, a software demo is an excellent opportunity to see who you might be working with. While a good software should be intuitive and practically run itself, you will likely have to speak with the team who built and runs the software at some point. Does the person you’re talking to seem friendly? Are they willing to answer all of your questions? Are they too pushy? Are they knowledgeable about their software? Are they able to explain their product in a non-jargony way to ensure you fully understand it? You can learn a lot from a software company from who they have running their demos. At Scheduling+, we are committed to not only providing you with the best employee scheduling software, but also with excellent customer service and support.
Book Your Scheduling+ Demo Now!
At Scheduling+, we want to make sure that we’re a good fit for your business before you commit to us. We invite you to schedule a demo of our employee scheduling software to see all of the amazing and intuitive things it can do to make your life easier!
Book a time now and we’ll be happy to show you around our software, answer all of your questions, and put your mind at ease about choosing Scheduling+!